We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
For Christmas we have a little gift for y'all!
Many may remember our Homemade Peanut Butter Applesauce Puppy Treats. Since we will not be bringing them back to sell we want to share the recipe with you all, so that while you're making Christmas cookies this year you may include a batch of these to share with your furry friend!
Homemade Peanut Butter Applesauce Puppy Treats:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened all natural appleasauce
- 1/4 chicken stock (sub. vegetable or beef stock if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine flour, peanut butter, and applesauce. Add stock and stir well! (Dough is going to be super thick, y'all!).
- Roll out dough, sprinkling flour to keep rolling pin from sticking, until a quarter inch thick.
- Using the cookie cutter of your choice, cut the dough and place treats onto nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light brown. Let cool and share with your sweet pup! These treats are good for up to 2 weeks in an air tight container.
We hope you enjoy making these treats for your puppy this Christmas!
We wish to express our gratitude to all that have supported us this past year. As a new business we have rejoiced in our successes and learned from our mistakes. This Christmas we have so much to be thankful for and it is all due to our amazing customers. God bless y'all this Christmas and always!
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.”– Luke 2:11